Thread: ATI Rage Drivers Urgently needed

ATI Rage Drivers Urgently needed

I have searched the site every where but all in vain they r providing me with Rage 128 mb or Pro graphic card Drivers. I need ATI Rage Mobility graphic Drivers 32 mb, i brought it in year 2001. Please suggest me a url or any site. I got the cd with it, but i lost it.. it was of Aligator ...will that help u to make out...

you can't find it at http://www.ati.com/support/driver.html ?

what's the OS you're using ?

Dead Man Walking
    www.google.com enough said

Regal Making Handler
    Should be supported by windows update by now if your using win 2000 or xp
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Thanx to all of you but now problem has changed. I have recently changed my mainboard
    though i broght the same brand(Mercury 845 GL) but the Company has changed the board a bit. And now the rage card is not fitting on the board. Actually this card was first in my intel 850 board. I had some problem with that board and i changed the board. I got well fitted in my last mercury board( Intel chipset). But Now when i bought this new mercury board(intel chipset) it is not getting in any of the slots not even in the CNR. Though the model number is same.

Many newer boards have AGP slots that are keyed differently due to voltage issues. Many older cards can't take the higher voltage. They usually have a sticker across the AGP slot warning you of this.
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

What kind of fitting is it? PCI or AGP?

I have come across things that won't fit into PCI slots on one board, but will do on another, I guess that's due to being at the extremes of the tolerances? Have you any other PCI peripherals that don't fit?.......that would suggest a defective MoBo?

whatthe is quite right about there being two different types of AGP slot.

I guess you may have to get a new graphics card? It is obsolete these days

Cheers