Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: netbus

netbus

first of all, im still a newbie to all this stuff, so please go easy on me

well, i was skimming the techtv site and i ran across netbus. to use it, i have to know the ip address of the person im trying to prank on. it only gives a description only a computer expert would understand;

"After they have downloaded the program at your behest, install the client component on your system and have them run the server application while you're running the client application"

can anyone help me with this? basically, im just asking on how to get the ip address, and how this whole thing works. thank you in advance.

This is not a good question to have asked here.

Of all trojans why did you pick netbus?

If you want to learn just for your own curiosity just rtfm. That`s really the only way you are going to learn things.Then try it out on yourself. Then you will learn how to protect yourself from trojans . I think everyone has an interest how trojans work, just so long as you don`t use them maliciously.
    NORML

Signature image is too tall!

<rant>
    I can't believe that techtv is teaching people stuff like this. Then they are pointing them to AO for "help" with this type of stuff. They are encouraging people to break the law... Any idiot can use sub7 or netbus... why does techtv have to encourage more idiots?

http://www.techtv.com/unscrewed/ihat...644472,00.html

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/s...382234,00.html

The people at techtv must be idiots themselves!!

/me runs off in disgust.

</rant>
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Originally posted here by techtv

Seize Control of Other People's Computers

Today's Dark Tip will make you as cool as all those hackers in the movies.

this makes me wanna die...
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

lol yea i laughed at the 'cool as hackers in the movies' thing too. but really, im just running with my curioustiy. my brother said not to mess with this kind of stuff...but its so tempting

running with my curioustiy
    Curiosity killed the cat-

I have a feeling you're gonna be seeing this a lot....

T3h Ch3F

Ub3r Sit3

Greetings Nappy,

I suggest this for a tried and true method of owning ppl. Hellz you can own countries with this information. This is how I bacame l337!

http://ezcouponz.com/wargames.htm

"Computer hacker David Lightman can bypass the most advanced security systems, break the most intricate secret codes and master even the most difficult computer games."

This dude is l337.

I still find it difficult to imagine how ppl. create an account on AO. and still fail to even read the intro page. "What AO is NOT!" How much more obvious does it have to be?

I am a lurker, and at times I talk smack, but geezuz read the friggin FAQ!!!!
    Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

nappyrat

Download the server on your computer , give me your IP ,and i`ll teach you how it works. J/k
    NORML

Signature image is too tall!

Banned
    i think the title ANTI-Online suggest that this site is against "online" or internet.... and also if you serach for hackers on google, this will be one of the first results, hell i dint read the page when i joined, and i read the FAQ when i had like 7 greenies.....

also

why neg him? explain to him what AO is first, if he still doesnt get it, neg ihm...

T3h Ch3F

Re: netbus

Originally posted here by nappyrat

well, i was skimming the techtv site and i ran across netbus. to use it, i have to know the ip address of the person im trying to prank on. it only gives a description only a computer expert would understand;

"to prank on."

This was my problem with the post.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=techtv.wmv

A funny ass example of Tech TV.

P:

Get some good religion from Bad Religion.