Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xp admin accounts

hmmmmm.knowing what u know would be knowing it all?but what is knowing?the hacker blazes by definition.passes on new and old information.if he must pass on old info it must come with modifications....did u fail?thanks any way ,glad utook asot at it.gggg

I'd love my little brother to death and let him have an admin account. But I'd also come to an agreement with him that we'd use accounts with less priviledges on a daily basis. You give him a share of responsibility and the opportunity to learn how to handle it, which in your situation really doesn't create a major problem. Your responsibility is to ensure that you have adequate backups, just in case something does get screwed up. You have a wonderful trust relationship with your brother, and both of you can benefit from that.
    Yours is not a corporate environment were the loss of data could break the business. Keep the perspective.

Yours truly

Ann Landers

If you input "control userpasswords2" into Run box, you can set up a power usr account for yourself and your brother or change existing settings. Being a poweruser should allow your brother to install his games and most of the rest of the stuff
    Don\'t post if you\'ve got nothing constructive to say. Flooding is annoying

Scalar, Bluthund, Please notice that on the previous page the date of this post was blinking. That means that this thread is out-dated, please try to avoid posting in old forums.
    What's the big deal? It's not like it's a year old or anything?