Thread: EITPlanet.com Links Open in New Window

EITPlanet.com Links Open in New Window

Hey Hey,

This has been mentioned before, and I don't think JupM has ever given us a definate no on the subject, so I'm going to post again and ask for this. Could you change the code so that the EITPlanet.com links at the top of the page open in a new browser window? Sometimes I'm really interested in reading the articles, and then I want to follow some of the links that they have but it brings me a ways away from AO. I'd rather my AO window be left alone and another window start up so I could browse in it. Comments....? Feedback....?

Peace,
    HT

it might be nice to have that changed..

as a habit though, I usually always right click a link and choose open in new window.

yeah am with you sumdum - i just shift-click (in opera prolly works in IE2) or rightclick+drag down (opera...mouse gestures)

v_Ln

Wouldn't mind this being implemented.
    And while there at it get rid of those Fruiting Ads. There just plain annoying.
    If i wanted to look at Ads, then i'd look 'em up in Google.

cheers
    .:front2back:.

what ads ? I don't see any ads..

oh.. well.. I guess that's 'cause I have a hosts file with entries to block all that..

Originally posted here by sumdumguy
    what ads ? I don't see any ads..

oh.. well.. I guess that's 'cause I have a hosts file with entries to block all that..
    /me uses Proxomitron and doesn't see ads
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

This is done. EITPlanet links now open in a new window.

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.