Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I Change my AO username?

Can I Change my AO username?

Hi all, how I can change my username in AO and I don't want to loss my threads? because JohnHACK is not suitable name, what I mean is the "HACK" word in my username, and AntiOnline forum is not for Hackers.

Thanks...

Why don't you just open a fresh account?
    It's not as though you are going to loose anything (Ap Wise).
    I would be suprised if the Admins changed your user name, only because if they changed yours then everyone else would want there's changed.
    All yah gotta do is open up knew email account with Hotmail or Yahoo, it will only take a few minutes of your time..

And who cares if you got the word "HACK" in your user name, as long as you post usefull information and don't spam the boards then i doubt it is going to bother anyone..
    Just be sensible use your head, And if your still not sure then read The site FAQ

cheers
    .:front2back:.

You can't change your username unless you open a fresh account. There's no other way to do it (other than a manual SQL UPDATE query - which isn't going to happen) and I don't think there should be either because it just confuses everyone if everyone changed their usernames.

Take front2back's advice and get a free email account and then sign up again. You haven't got anything to lose in terms of antipoints (in fact you'll be better off) or posts really.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Banned
    *Moved to Questions about AntiOnline.*

If I was you, I'd take the advice given to me and just reopen a new account.

Banned
    and AntiOnline forum is not for Hackers.
    Yes it is, we just dislike crackers.

Hmm...well there is a way. Some of us have access to modify user names . PM me your password, and I'll get in there and create a new name for ya. First i'll change your password so you cannot use johnhack anymore, then I'll PM you the details on how to take care of the new account .

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    When is this guy going to dissapear? Use your head... you just need to make a new account, cause this one is fux0rd. We cant take you seriously. This is a site where professional and amature computer security analysts, can come together and share their thoughts and theory.

click below to find out the truth..

http://www.zipperfish.com/free/yafm8.html
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

And if you're worried about your post-count or anything John, you could always try working with the owners/mods of this site to transfer your existing post-count over to your newly created account. An idea...

~c4nt

Hmm...well there is a way. Some of us have access to modify user names . PM me your password, and I'll get in there and create a new name for ya. First i'll change your password so you cannot use johnhack anymore, then I'll PM you the details on how to take care of the new account .
    if your gonna change his password so he can't use JohnHack anymore how will he get your PM with the details on setting up a new account!?

v_Ln

Lol, thought it would be worth a try . Hey val, check out the new AO site. Me and cheyenne have been taking care of it: http://www.ao-clan.net