Thread: Zone Transfer

Zone Transfer

i been heared abount zone transfers i was wondering if anyone knows any good white papers

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Look into the nslookup command.

This site will help you:

http://is-it-true.org/pt/ptips4.shtml
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

is doing a zone transfer legal/ethincal will i wind up with an email from my isp or worse being kicked off for a while if i do it?

yeah i know it has legit purposes but can i do it for no reason exept for the fact that im curious

its not illegal but you could seriously piss some people off. if enough complaints are lodged against you i imagine your isp will bounce you. although not too people allow zone transfers (at least i dont) obviously because exposing the inner networks layout isnt really that great an idea :]
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

can you recomend any good free dns servers (windows) i can toy around with on my network?