Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No pictures

What other site crawler do you use?
    =

Arrow

Well i just visited the site, and everything seems to be working fine for me..
    I used Internet Explorer 5.5, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera and they all worked fine, i then tried again with Proxomitron turned off and they still worked.
    So i guess that there is something sinister going on if hardly anyone can see the pictures..
    Here i included 3 screen dumps of the front-page, so like yeah don't have no suggestion's on what to do.
    But i defiantly hope that you sort it out cheyenne.

cheers
    .:front2back:.

Just a update on this.

Today I got on another computer on my network which uses the same connection, and it showed the page just fine.

The only difference between the two computers is that one is XP pro and the other is XP home.
    =

cheyenne...actually its showing me the page fine now too...on the same computer that I was having problems with...and I didn't change anything on it.

Well I'm still having the same problems on my computer, but on the other computer, it works fine.
    =

Hmm...

Quick thought: Try ad-aware and spy-bot really quick...just to eliminate those factors.

If that does nothing, then i'm out of Ideas lol...I guess for me it just started working on its own.

HOLY **** IT WORKS

I did absolutely nothing except refresh the page and all of a sudden, it worked.

Talk about strange.
    =

cheyenne, yep. works for me too.

Have any idea what was causing the problem? Did you ever contact support?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

found out

I could'nt see it at first but then i disabled zone alarm(firewall) and i could see the pics

found out what it was. my firewall has a pop up blocker componet and i disabled it and it worked

open atachment to see what i meen