well well well...
first of all, kudos to the member who decided I was newbiebashing. You sir, can bite me.
You know who you are.

Now onto the issue at hand.

Generally Im pretty nice to noobs. I dont newbie bash. However I wont hold a newbies hand either. You are asking for Dictionary files. You were told right off the bat to google it. LEARN TO USE SEARCH ENGINES. They will save you a LOT of time, along with others time.

Now you want to "test the security of your site". Honestly this has little to do with brute force.
you make your passwords, so you know how secure they will be, you dont need brute force for that. example 7285140876C@D_ant1Cr@ck
good luck brute forcing that one.

If you are ANY kind of administrator you will watch your logs. Your logs will tell you if someone is brute forcing your servers. That simple. Then you block their IP, or pick up the phone and call thier ISP.

Now if you wanted to know about ways into your servers... and listed yhe operating system, software running, and things like THAT, then we could help a little more. THAT is what someone genuinely concerned with testing thier sites security is interested in. IF I was a cracker and IF I wanted to getinto your box, I know I wouldnt waste my time with a bruite force. Id find other exploits. If its MS, it has a lot to choose from, specially if not patched up properly.

(oh yeah patches, didnt mention ANYTHING about what patches you should have installed)...
no you want to brute force. Give me a break.

And dont cry because your first post was about cracking. It was your own wording that did it.
Ill even go as far as to show you a better way to word it that would NOT have gotten the response it did...
"I run a windows 2000 advanced server, and host several FTP and Websites. I am concerned about the security of it, as I dont want it to get cracked into later. What would be the best things to look at to harden it up? Should I bother with a brute force on my own machines, or should I just use really strong passwords? If I was to brute force it, does anyone know where I could finda good dictionary file? Are there any known patches I should have? Are there any vulns or anthing I should watch my logs for?"

Isnt that a little better?

Now Ive taken FAR more time than I wanted to, to explain why you are "getting treated like ****", and why Im "newbiebashing." No one here treated you any different than I would expect to be treated if I asked the question you did, in the same way you did.
Learn to search before you ask. It will save you a lot of trouble.

Avenger.