Thread: You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several r

AO French Antique News Whore

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several r

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The link I'm using was is from my Antipoint Center.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...015#post735015

I press on that link and send me this error code.
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Banned
    Did u try to access a thread by following a link in ur ap center ? Maybe the thread got closed or deleted or moved somewhere....

btw: i get the same error...

My best bet is that the thread got moved into the special mods forum - I think threads are moved there pending deletion from what I've heard over the past couple of months in snippets of MsMitten's and Negative's posts.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Ah.. yes. There is a forum called "Thread Graveyard". I had split out some of the "Vigilante Hacking" thread because it had degraded down into something that was way offensive. I just reviewed that section and one post will go back to the original. I do wish that people would use the HIDE FEATURE. It is there for a reason.

Anyways, you got the "error" because it's an area that only mods go.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

AO French Antique News Whore
    Ok! Thank for info!
    -Simon \"SDK\"