Greetings,
Many of you here have come to know me as either a friend, and enemy, a moron, or a mentor. I've at times given very good information while at other times stepping beyond control and leveling things with insults. You've seen me be a completely nice guy, while at times seeming like Mr. Hyde. The reasons are plentiful, but non are excusable.

After much thought, self balancing, and regaining control of what I am, I feel I can come back to the community. I feel that I have learned (the hard way) about how to deal with people who do not agree with me, or insult me. Much has been happening, and I basically want to apologize to everyone.

I am sorry you had to witness my gradual decline as I went from good tutorials to flamebaiting. I apologize to those who received the end of my harsh words, and to those who tried to help and only received an iron fist in return. Not being used to such a competitive and broad community, I was unsure how to handle such diverse and at times rude comments that I found here. It shook me enough to make me stray from my Taoist path and lose the calmness I started with.

I apologize you had to witness that.

Starting over fresh, rejuvinated, and for reasons on a personal level, I plan on being much more active and helpful to the community than I was before. The way I was when I first started here. I hope no bridges were burn't beyond repair, and I can mend the past grievences. Also, to be very honest, I am not posting this to be "AP whoring" and gain AP points, because I don't want any on this thread. I am posting this because a lot of flames filled the air and words ruined friendships that I am accountable for. I simply wanted those people, and those who witnessed such immaturity, to know that I am truthfully sorry.

Kindest regards,
Pooh Sun Tzu