Thread: Perl Help

Perl Help

I wrote up a help on perl and i didnt edit it so i am wondering if some one would be so kind to edit it for me
    Every thing that has a begining has an end.

What exactly do you mean? You have written a tutorial on Perl but haven't proofread it?
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

No i am sure that it is all correct (the code) but the grammer and spelling arent.

P.S i did it very late at night!!!!

That's what I meant when I said proofreading - someone checks that you haven't made any grammatical/spelling mistakes.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

why not attach the "test" version to your next post,
    people can alter it and attach the "revised" version to their post(s)..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

I dont want people taking this and copying it and use it in any way to write books or anything they will be held accountable for all there actions and they may be held againt them in a court of law and you may not use it in any way i do not wish you to do not post this anyware or do anything but edit it.

Now that all the legal bullshit is over with here it is:

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    I have taken a quick look, and as I am no PERL expert I can't comment on the tech side, but I would advise you to use the spell check facility at least, before you post this for real.

Also; when you move from explaining about the properties of single to double quotes, you might want to re-edit the positioning of the explanation, as putting additional details in the middle might suit you when you are composing ? but it makes reading a little awkward.

(note: I am sorry I didn’t explain this already but I will do it now the
    "\n" adds a new line I will go into all of them later)

The above is an example of what I mean ? place details with like details.

Stop putting in 'OK' every sentence, those that are reading are after the knowledge, and it will be easier to assimilate if you keep the prose a little more workman like.

Other than that, it does seem to have the makings of a nice Tut (unless, of course, someone out there recognises the text from elsewhere) if so give credit where it is due.

edit< just read the post suggesting to proof and post our version, I think it is best to post suggestions and let the author re-configure their own work> end edit
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Thanks if you could fix it for me it would be of great help

any questions emal me i was very tierd when i did it also when i ment explain the other stuff i was going on the other symblos