Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cisco bug..

WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

For more infomation... please refer to this bug traq post:

http://msgs.securepoint.com/cgi-bin/...aq0404/60.html

Raion: Thanks for posting that story. But, it would be helpful if you would provide a brief description of what you are linking people to. We normally don't like to just go clicking on any link around here and some sites may be inappropriate depending on situation. (this is not one of those situations as I can easily see cnn.com) It is just helpful to know what you are clicking on.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Banned
    yeah ok...whatever....

when i post the information here: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=256552 i grt no AP's, but when he posts it he got extremely positive,why? because im a senior...? lol

phisphreak, yea I just didn't have much time and memory, yup you have enough antipoints i need some
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Banned
    you have enough antipoints i need some
    i dont think that over 3,400 is enough.....

Senior since the 3 dot era
    lol, memory
    besides, I like your new avatar

/me dances 2 green dots
    /me laughs at the spammer who just lost a porche
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/interne....ap/index.html
    I want to sign up but not an AOL member and I suppose you would have to be an AOL member to sign up to it.

<insert whiney why dont i get aps msg here>

hey if it works for memory

v_Ln

Banned
    lol btw: Im an aol member, but i've been banned couple of time, think i can still sign up...

AOL stopped taking names at 11:59 p.m. EDT Thursday.
    Dammit.

lol only one thing left to do then...go to AOL headquarter and steal the porche anyone know how to steal cars