First.
Whilst clearing out my loft / attic I found my old Twinhead Slimnote 8 Lappie figgered this would be idel for either a small deb or one of the strip down distros, its only 486 or something with 800M of disk (Pretty old), thing is I've taken off the keyboard, glidepad, HD CD bat, I can see the processor but the thing I need to replace the cr 2032 bat I cant bloody find, if anyone has ever worked on one of these or has one let me know where it is before I bin......

Second, redhat 8.0, kudzu 0.99.99 got my self a Logitect Quickcam for use with win2000 works great, but I dont want to have to keep unplugging it everytime I boot my baby, it knocks out my aRTs modules etc, kudzu recognises the onboard mic but cant work out what to do with the camera bit, I know someone wrote some C as a module so I got a copy and installed it, ended up having to rebuild my redhat........ (My fault) should have know better......
But what I am after is for a way to completely hide the cam from linux, so that when there is a viable module for it I can then install it properly, I have tried just to ket kudzu ("Do Nothing & Ignore") but it stills wipe out all sound...

S33ka