Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Procrastination

Procrastination

I just want you all to know that I am the KING of procrastination...

I just created this thread... because I have a school project to work on and I can't find any reason not to do it!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Banned
    /me hands a beer to phishy...now you have a reason...let's get drunk.....

see?! thats more like it.

Beer... its whats for breakfast.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    I would've responded earlier but I was too busy procrastinating about procrastinating about possibly contemplating the idea of pondering on the per chance of responding immediately.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

ROFL. I know exactly what you mean.

Hey Phish~

Don't mess about mate, save it for tomorrow

Video Games nuff said!!!
    My preception IS reality.
    Just because the majority think it\'s right doesn\'t make it right.
    If you don\'t like it, Don\'t Settle For It.

Teacher: Why didn't you do any work?
    Me: Ummm because I was to busy getting stoned? Now leave me alone, BITCH!

Ok, you want to see procrastination. I own the domain for www.cmifyc.com I have owned this domain since november, every week I tell myself I am going to code the site. Everyweek I come up with another reason why I can't code the site, and why I should wait a little longer.

Sorry Phish but when it comes to being a procrastenator. Your riding shotgun. I am definately on the top for this one.

****, it took me 2 months to just get my C book out of my bookbag. Sad I know. I couldn't find a really good reason to get it out of there. I finally used all the websites I could and had to get my C book out.

whizkid2300: Ok, you got me beat.

I finally gave in and at least did my outline and dreamed up a good idea for my oral presentation. I still had to kill a couple of beers though... loosen up the fingers a bit.