Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1,400$ Diamond Necklace For Someone

1,400$ Diamond Necklace For Someone

Ha well I dont know i have Some questions About A Girl, Im telling you right now I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THEM AT ALL. iTS Like there is a force field There! Anyway I would Like to ask some questions, But first give you some of are history So you understand what is going on. This could be the most Dumb thing I have ever done Typing this on a forum or the best, But I want some Opionions.. Well This all started About 7-8 months Ago, I had met This Gorgeous Honey At a place i offten Go To watch movies She worked At a Restraunt There. Anyway I had met this girl and tried to get her into a Bussiness Thing And took her to a seminar. Like 3 days later She called me and wanteds to go to a mobvie I was Like yea! So we go We end up making out last 20 min of movie lol. Anyway I fell for her Big time. And i meen Love. I had never loved anyone as much as i loved her And it was AWSOME! Anyway Come to find out mounth later That She basically wanted to just be with me for sex Which was FINE! But I loved her alot and wanted to be with her. So i had a big problem Anyway **** got out of control Awhile later , She thougnt I was cheating on her, And I wasnt. sO It ended. Time went Bye And I missed her Alot So i messaged her Alot But never answer back. Come to find out Just recently She got out of Jail, sHE Had mad drug problems. From that time on I vowed to myskef I would do anything for her And be there for her WHENEVER she needed me. I wanted to help her Out despretly Becasue I still loved her and it Killed me Inside knowing she was fuking up on drugs. I Told her I would be there for her whenever she needed me, I hook her up with money When she needs It For gas And rides as well. I put all My time and effort into her. And i Love it. Today I went out And got her a Diamond Necklace And gave it to her. Her eyes Sparkled Like the diAmonds! I dont know what to do Fellas. I love this girl and want to be with her, But im affraid That she does not want to be with me Or tied Down. So i just act like a Friend. Waht should I do??? Should I bust a kiss out Sometime On the cheak? I cant tell her how i feel Because She might Get really Mad Or something , Like last time i told her i loved her And wanted to be with her it fuked everything Up! HELP!

Ok for one you were complaining about stuff that was posted on another Forum hackersnet.
    And now your posting this sort of stuff?
    Man make up your mind either that or get of the Drugs cause you sound like you are on Crack or something, If you want help with RelationShips then go to http://google.com
    And do a search for Relationship help or something.
    as this site is NOT a dating site, it's a Computer Security Site.

Anyhow if i were you i'd forget about this gal as she's just using you and it's that plain and simple!

cheers
    F2B

She was in jail?
    She was on drugs?
    She's crazy?

And you bought her jewelry?

Let it go, man. Pawn that necklace and go get some self-respect. You deserve better!

......and please put some kind of breaks into what your writing so it is easier to read >_<;

as for the girl - let me guess your like 16 (17 at a push) so of course it is real love....but seriously she has prolly already gave the necklace to her crack dealing pimp to get another hit....when you said that you were there to help her out for money when she needed it - well she didn't happen to ask you for some everytime you had sex did she!?

<coughs>prostitute</coughs>

v_Ln

I think it's okay. People only learn sometimes when they get hurt big time [in anything in life]. So you go ahead and get hurt, and I think things will be much clearer in the future, when this stuff happens.

BTW I think you're insane to buy a chick you barely know a $1,400 diamond necklace, if indeed you did. I say, stick with the sex and don't get too financially involved [don't give her too much money].

cheers!
    /\\

I am tired of editing this post... there are spelling and grammatical errors galore.

haha, you bought her a necklace even when she played you? Do you date a lot?

She called me and wanteds to go to a mobvie I was Like yea! So we go We end up making out last 20 min of movie lol. Anyway I fell for her Big time. And i meen Love.
    Remember this rule. Making out != love. A lot of people make this mistake, and women (and men) see this as an easy target to **** with you. Love takes time to reliaze. Not some tonsil licking session at the movies. Another question I would ask myself is, who else had thier crusty tongue in the hole of her face? The answer might surprise you. Trust me, women ask about a guy's repution with other friends...

So i messaged her Alot But never answer back. Come to find out Just recently She got out of Jail, sHE Had mad drug problems.
    A druggie and a jailbird... now there is a jem.

whenever she needed me, I hook her up with money When she needs It For gas And rides as well. I put all My time and effort into her. And i Love it. Today I went out And got her a Diamond Necklace And gave it to her. Her eyes Sparkled Like the diAmonds! I dont know what to do Fellas. I love this girl and want to be with her, But im affraid That she does not want to be with me Or tied Down. So i just act like a Friend.
    She knows you want her. It's in your actions and whenever you give her expensive gifts and act like a stalker. She is playing you, and even sadder, you are playing yourself. Consider looking elsewhere or whacking off. It's so much cheaper

Amen.

And, speaking as a woman, I would never date a guy who was desperate for me. So go out, date some other girls, don't spend too much money, and get some experience. Then you'll see that you deserve far betting than what you're currently getting.

Date nerdy girls! We grow up and go to good schools and get good jobs, and then we can buy ourselves diamond necklaces.

P

Ok, unlike the rest of the people here, I won't make fun of your choice.

First thing this is a learning experience for you, but damn that is an expensive one.

Now at the sametime. Dude you have got to let the girl know how you feel. What's the worse that's going to happen she, says she hates you and doesn't want to be bothered with you? In which case your better off without her.

I am going to have to say, you don't date much do you? I would think that you would of learned a bit more from previous experiences. Live and learn.

I will say, that if you don't see her with the necklace, and you ask her and she says something like "I let my mother see it because I wanter to let her see how good friends we are." Then at that point you need to run like hell. Just forget the money you lost and mark it up as a payment to the Bank or ****-ups. It's a lender that doesn't give interest.

Now with all that said. Dude you are the only person that knows how you feel, so only you are going to know if it was real or fake. But ask yourself this question. What did she do that was so special? If you really loved her there had to be something that she did that made you feel like this is just perfect. What is that? If you come up with anything dealing with looks, sex, or anything emotional. Dude that isn't your heart speaking that's your dick.

So in the end if this works out or if it doesn't you learned something new. I think albn said it best "kissing and sex != to love or caring." I am not sure how old you are but as you date and learn more you will learn that. Sometimes sex is just sex, and it seems as if your friend learned that, just a little before you did.

/me goes a writes a book, "So you have questions about sex, and relationships."

Oh and Front2back just a note so you know, this is GCC you can talk about whatever you want in here.

Date nerdy girls! We grow up and go to good schools and get good jobs, and then we can buy ourselves diamond necklaces.
    Oh no!! Date a girl smarter than me?! That will present a problem. They tend to have better bullshit detectors. I was like the guy above, and it took a couple of times before I woke up and said to myself I need to examine myself and the way I act before I date anymore.

The story is not as similar, but I was played.... and guess what? It was my fault and got the egg in the face. Nobody gives a **** about you when your face is in the mud...

... that's exactly where you are bud. If you need more advice, PM me. I'll show you a good time.

TinyTom... haha "The Bank Of **** Up's" I have to remember that.

albn most girls that don't want a **** buddy have a Bullshit Radar, which is why alot of people are single.

/me thanks himself that he is handsome and smart.

I can get away with ****. w00t
    /me jumps up and down

Pepper Nerdy girls are cool, but one problem most of them fall for the HS football jock that they wanted all through HS, and they get married and divorced then they move on.