LMFAO look I went to this forum About week ago Called the HackerNetwork. I posted There On there newb Section And asked a hacking question, Before u know it I have mad people flaming me Acting retarded. So i Talked back Telling them they should not flame me for asking a Question on the Newb forum guide. They finally answer back saying There forum has nothing to do with Hacking. I Am aMazed tHINKING WHY NAME THERE forum hacking network if it has nothing to do with hacking. I told them off saying there retared And Idiots for Nameing there forum that. Then flaming me for asking a question to do with hacking. LoL i GO BACK THERE. like today And some azz Hole hAD gONE To every forum My brother And I have been to And Gave out Are person Threads On a Variety Of sites. Now I must say Now I have 2 users Besides me THat use this computer Me My bro Jeremy And Kc. Me Jeremy Use the same User name For all the forums we Go to Faithbeme. This is Outrages. How do I get this Punk back first Of all What he did was Very Rude And Inbarising To my Bro jeremy. I meen this GUy Just gave out person Info Of Us Out On A forum As In A full name And Person sites and Forums. I for 1 Am apolled And if Anyone can tell me how to report this Guy or Even Get this guy Back Let me know. Plz.