Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: free?

Question free?

i want to know if thhere is any free games that you recomend for me if anyone knows of any please let me know.

Hi,

Just go into Google and type "freeware" This will bring up a load of sites with free software in various categories, including games.

I generally do this now and then to see what is going on in the security software scene

Cheers

I play wolfenstein enemy territory which is an online first person shooter game.

I love this game.

It is free and very addictive.

http://enemy-territory.4players.de:1041/

You can play online with a dial up connection, however, you may have quite a bit of lag.

I'm on broadband and it works great.

You need to download

Enemy Territory - Windows
    Description: WolfET.exe (Win32): This is the main file if you wanna play ET. If you don't know what to download, start this download. But you'll also need the latest update for most servers.
    Version: Filesize: 257.78 MB
    Added on: 08-Sep-2003 Downloads: 296600 Rating: 8 (49 Votes)
    HomePage | Rate Resource | Details | Comments (2)

Enemy Territory Client Patch 1.02 (Windows)
    Description: This patch is necessary to connect to the latest servers and it will update a number of things. It is for Windows.
    Version: 1.02 Filesize: 3.24 MB
    Added on: 29-Sep-2003 Downloads: 134181 Rating: 8 (24 Votes)
    HomePage | Rate Resource | Details | Comments (2)
    from http://enemy-territory.4players.de:1...download&cid=2

If you are on dial up, its going to take a while... but on broadband it should be quick.

There are 4 or 5 default maps that are included with these downloads.

There are quite a few servers that all have custom maps though, so when you first get started, you could spend some time downloading maps to join the servers. (I have over 1.3gigs of maps alone)

If you want to save youself some hastle, download the maps too.

They should be placed in your etmain directory.
    http://enemy-territory.4players.de:1...ownload&cid=15
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

thanks i have dial up and cant get anything better than 19.2
    so thanks for the help

hey i also have the first deltaforce and i was wondering if i can still play online or if i have to get the new version of the game?

Originally posted here by romman
    hey i also have the first deltaforce and i was wondering if i can still play online or if i have to get the new version of the game?
    No idea. Try it out. Or, check the developers' site.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

i did it just said that there waas a new version o the game out and stuff
    but i also have halo and that is good but i have so much lag and i was wondering about the connection to the server cause it saye "there was a err with the master server"
    and i was wondering if any one was playing tibbia?

here's my halo page
    www.coast-to-coast-stealth.cjb.net

i dont care for fps to much there fun aometimes but i like rpg and mmorpg so if you know of any other good games like that let me know

Americas Army is another free game put out by the army.

Its till a FPS game, but you have to stick towards your role and play as a team to win the game.

I have played this on 56k and you can do it, but expect lag spikes.
    =

thanks but what is the file size