Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: motherboard

erm..
    i haf tried using SpyBot Search & Destroy ..n i removed sum of the adware/spywares
    the power managemenet ,i haf set everything to always on

Hi samueltoon,

Have you had any problems since you did that?

I will need a little more information:

1. What Windows operating system are you using?
    2. How much RAM (memory) have you got?
    3. What anti-virus software are you running?
    4. What firewall are you running?

Cheers

EDIT:

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

Please go to this site and run the scan your PC now option. It may take some time so do it when convenient for you.

"if i reformat my com... n the prob does not go away , it will be theprob of motherboard"

It could also be memory or the hard drive. If using an MS product you may want to try a Scandisk (9x) or CHKDSK (NT based) and a defrag as well to clean the drive up a little more. It could possibly be a flaky hard drive...you may want to try and get a diagnostic from the drive manufacturers website.

If you have more than 1 stick of memory try running the computer with them in one at a time to see if you have a bad module.
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

window xp

256ram

noton (lastest update)

no firewall

btw...sumtime i haf already delete sum files.. n it will go the the recycle bin..

by looking at the appearance of the recyle bin.. u can see if any files was there...

but sumtimes i dun see files form the appearance but i see files after u double click on the recycle bin..

and once, i cant see my disc drive..

i ask my fren, they told me is the motherboard... wat do u all think?