Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cool Hack Site

Cool Hack Site

Hello Everyone,
    Thought you guys might think this site is interesting. It a site designed to be hacked. It's completely legal and has 15 different levels of security. Each time you get past a level there is a guestbook design. Sounds like fun.

http://scifi.pages.at/hackits/

Rich

Are you really an admin, under your name it says administrator. I've never seen you before.

Edit:

oops, just looked at your first post. Sorry.
    Now get off your bum and download it! www.linuxISO.com

Elite Hacker
    Nice little site. It has been the easiest I have ever tried so far. I have finished through level 9 so far and haven't looked at level 10 yet. Thanks for the link.

h3r3tic: I agree. It is def. the easiest I have tried so far. I too got through level 9 in about 1hr during class tonight. It was more interesting than what we were learning though...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Banned
    hahahah phishphreek80....my whole Coputer Information System class laughed at your signature, i saved it on the server,now im waiting for the admin to see it, i can imagine , everybody in the room doing some work and he starts rolling on the floor laughing.

Elite Hacker
    Code:
    <!--	Tschebyscheff said it, and I say it again:

There is always a prime between n and 2n.

...have a nice day...

-=[the creator]=-

//-->
    What is that supposed to mean? What if n is 1. This little quote should go in the cosmos. I did a google search and quite a few math sites popped up, but it is hard to comprehend their proofs of this. I was thinking about minoring in math given that I'm in cal III as a freshman, but this has me discouraged. Oh well, I'm happy I made it to level 10. Usually I get stuck on like 3 or 4 in these things.

To easy, alredy finished.
    Should have really put more thought into it, like hulla-ballooo.
    Now there's some real challenges.

Anyhow not a bad link there.

Cheers
    creative

BIOS Bomber
    What the hells up with level 3? no real hints
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Elite Hacker
    window.location.href=String.fromCharCode(65,66,67)+".htm";

Now type this in a text editor or something.
    hold down alt and press 6 and 5 then release alt.
    Do the same thing for 66 and 67. Is this a good hint?

I got to level 4 in 15 minutes... guess i can start my own £337 |<1dd13 gang now :P

This one even i can do it (almost all of the levels). I read on the guestbook the link to this page http://try2hack.nl. Same hack the box contest but a little harder.
    Give it a look