Thread: New Spyware Blaster

New Spyware Blaster

Spyware Blaster version 3.1 is out with some new interesting features...

http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

Heh heh heh.....they brought out a new version and then less than a week later (after I found the new version that is) brought out the current version -- 3.1
    Its been out about 2-3 weeks now.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Ok...you got me there

I tried to update my 'old' version, and it made me update....

Regal Making Handler
    Looks like they maybe going commercial, you have to pay for auto update. What you think.??
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

I don't see any point in paying to update when I can manually update for free. That's usually a sign you have too much money if you're spending it on stuff that trivial! Still, I just downloaded the laterst versions and I must say I'm quite pleased. Very nice.

well like they said it "costs" jus to keep the updates rolling...cant jus depend on us money making fools to keep supporting them(or can u) and what if we "money making fools" jus decide to stop supporting??? (i hope you dont take me seriously)
    stuff....junk...+ 1(posts)

Looks like they maybe going commercial, you have to pay for auto update. What you think.??
    I think cracks.

Anyways , is it really worth it? Can someone post by experience its functionality and effectiveness? Any side effects?

Regal Making Handler
    Can someone post by experience its functionality and effectiveness? Any side effects?
    I've run it for about two months and have had no noticible bad effects. Installed it and forget about it, Exept to check for updates once a week or so. I run spybot regularly and have not found anything since it was installed. So i have to conclude that it is doing it's job well.

Jinxy
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

I downloaded it the other week.
    And i must admit that i didn't care for it much, infact i felt that it was a waste of space on my HardDrive, so to the Recycle Bin Heaven it went.
    I'm happy to stick with the free products they seem to get the job done, so why pay for a product when you can get the same result's with a shareware version..

cheers
    front2back:.

Regal Making Handler
    This is a free product, its just the auto update function that costs. You can still click update manualy though. It would apear that it does nothing but once installed and running there is nothing to see. It just stops crap reaching your pc.