Thread: First person shooter in 96kb

First person shooter in 96kb

Thats right a first person shooter in 96kb.
    http://theprodukkt.com/

The system requirements are a little beefy but still very impressive for 90kb

- A 1.5GHz Pentium3/Athlon or faster.
    - 512MB of RAM (or more)
    - A Geforce4Ti (or higher) or ATI Radeon8500 (or higher) graphics card
    supporting pixel shaders 1.3, preferably with 128MB or more of VRAM.
    - Some kind of sound hardware
    - DirectX 9.0b

First thing it did on my box was crash. But from the pics it looks cool like something with the guns from all those Unreal games and with enviroments and enemy characters from half-life.

Wow... that game is slooooow.

But, its just a beta.

Pretty cool concept though.

I'm running on a 1.9GHZ box with 1024MB RDRAM with a 128MB GeForce 5200 FX video card. Sound Blaster Live (5.1 surround). With directx 9.0b? Whatever is the latest...

Maybe my video card isn't good enough?

Cool graphics and the like. Just very very touchy on the controls and pretty slow on reactions.

I'll have to keep an eye on this...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

i tried this out on a athlon2800 with 1 gig ram and a geforce3 ti200 pro 128 , and it ran fast but almost everything was red , quite strange but imppressive for such a small size. make you wonder why all these new games are like 2+ gigs.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots