Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Microsoft

Microsoft

I was looking at the broswer attacks and the author of the article said something about Microsoft. I found out a few days ago that Microsoft has hired a248.e.akamai.net . Now, I have problems with akamai. My main mailbox has been highjacked by 3 spies. They are doubleclick, served by, and a248.e.akamai. Microsoft hired akamai to develope and help keep their files. All I have seen of akamai, this is nothing but a spy network. Could this be the reason that Microsoft has to keep getting securtiy window patches to everyone? Anyone who highjacks a user mailbox can not be good.

Dude, I want some of the drugs you have been using..

Atleast if there are any drugs that can **** up someones logic like your post clearly shows..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Originally posted here by the_JinX
    Dude, I want some of the drugs you have been using..

Atleast if there are any drugs that can **** up someones logic like your post clearly shows..
    I think I may be able to help you out. Feel like coming for a visit? LOL.

Originally posted here by gore
    I think I may be able to help you out. Feel like coming for a visit? LOL.
    The courts seem to think that I shouldn't leave the state...

However, I'm still allowed snail mail!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

....Your Polo sweater wearin' ass got in trouble???? What happened?

akamai is proxy/load balancer (probably better terms but can't think of them right now) for others , if you need to serve HUGE amounts of info ,and don't have the bandwidth akami will help you out, they are not malicious. http://www.akamai.com/en/html/about/overview.html
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Originally posted here by gore
    ....Your Polo sweater wearin' ass got in trouble???? What happened?
    Trouble? Me? NEVER!

Good 'ole jury duty.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

If you know anything about akami, please let me know. Do not say that I have been using drugs or anything like that. I would have given the site's name, but I did not "save" it. All I am doing is passing information on what I have. Akami is on my computer, at earthlink.net. I see it every time I go and check my mail there. This comes up as a248.akami.net. I use to not have it on my computer. Last November it got on my computer. I also have doubleclick and served by. If you think these nets are not spyware, then I got beach property in New Mexico you would be interested in. Please do not reply back to me if you are going to use disparging remarks. Use logic and do not be judgeamental. I am open to suggestions and if you can prove that Akimai.net has not been hired by microsoft and is not adware, please do so in a courteous manner. Thank you.

HAHAHAHA. I'v never had to do that so far. Imagine if I was doing jury duty for a drug offence lolololol.

"Hey man, hook me up and I'll let you walk".

Originally posted here by txsidewinder1
    If you know anything about akami, please let me know. Do not say that I have been using drugs or anything like that. I would have given the site's name, but I did not "save" it. All I am doing is passing information on what I have. Akami is on my computer, at earthlink.net. I see it every time I go and check my mail there. This comes up as a248.akami.net. I use to not have it on my computer. Last November it got on my computer. I also have doubleclick and served by. If you think these nets are not spyware, then I got beach property in New Mexico you would be interested in. Please do not reply back to me if you are going to use disparging remarks. Use logic and do not be judgeamental. I am open to suggestions and if you can prove that Akimai.net has not been hired by microsoft and is not adware, please do so in a courteous manner. Thank you.
    try reading my last post , and then read akami's site , akami was hired by M$ to hide from a dos a while back.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots