Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hypocrisy?

Thumbs down Hypocrisy?

Which Middle Eastern country has enough WMD's to destroy the entire region several times over? Which Middle Eastern country won't allow Inspectors access to any of it's weapons programs and imprisoned the "whistleblower" for leaking details of it's Nuclear Weapons Programs?

Israel

What has the self imposed Police of the world done about it? Nothing. The US turns a blind eye...I hope the hypocrisy isn't lost on the members of this site...

Source

Not only that, but we basically sold (or gave, whichever one) them their weapons. I guess when your cool with "The Law" (The law in this case being the U.S) then you get looked past. Hypocrisy is definitely the case here.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Ahh now that I think of it though, you need to look at the intentions of the weapons. Iraq could have possibly used them for the wrong reasons. We highly doubt Israel would use them period.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Iraq could have possibly used them for the wrong reasons
    Define wrong reasons. It's all perspective. I'm sure Palestinians would believe that Israel has intentions of using WMDs for the wrong reasons. Heck, they seem to be intent on killing any peace plan and have no interest in compromise and sharing (that all purpose concept we got taught as kindergardeners). Personally, North Korea is less likely to use them than Israel. Israel has gone even further hardcore than I thought they would and it is making the Middle East even more unstable.

But maybe it's me...
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

neither side does anything to promote peace and if we just let them fight it out like we really should israel will wind up using nukes if their cornered. then we'll all be dancing to a different kettle of fish (?)

this whole thing started because no one (UK) wanted to stand up to terrorism back in 1947 and look where that got us all. so CK what would you suggest we do about it?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    so CK what would you suggest we do about it?
    I dunno about CK but I think shoving the lot of them into a tiny closet and whoever survives gets to keep theirs seems like a good idear.

Spyder, use the edit key rather than duplicate postings.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

yeah it really does if it wasn't for the nukes and with the way their all acting i almost feel like nukes be dammed. let'em have at it
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Peace is an Opium pipe dream. And untill it's legal to fill the pipe, peace will continue to just be a dream.

I would gain a **** load of respect for bush if he did the fallowing:

Went on National TV, and said "HAHA I WAS ****IN AROUND!!!! YOU PEOPLE WOULD REALLY ELECT SOMEONE WHO ACTS AS STUPID AS ME?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Pulled the ****ing storm troopers out of that country and let those people decide what they want to do. It's nice they stepped in to give them a hand after totally ass raping the country, but after the cleanup, get out. What was really cute was when they would drop packages of food in the SAME manner they dropped bombs....You know SOMEONE was an ******* and popped something in one of those crates so it exploded when some poor dude tried catching it. Got to watch those rice bombs.

Took his damn crown off and made Jello Biafra President.

Learned to take a joke. When you **** up your own speeches you really NEED to laugh more often. you can tell when he said his speech right, he gets this sort of grin on his face like "WOOT I did it!!!!!!!!!"

Now, why does it matter which country has these types of things? They shouldn't even be allowed to be made as it is!

And you know that ****er Saddam was having fun untill he got caught....LOL can you see his face?

Storm trooper: "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE TOWEL HEAD!"

Saddam: ****...

Imagine if the white house was like in Star Wars!

"*Darth Vader breathing* George...I'm ashamed to be your Father!"

Haha.

It's a holiday in Cambodia!

I'm out for now!

NP: NOFX - Idiot son of an *******. A song NOFX made and dedicated to King Bush.

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    so CK what would you suggest we do about it?

I'm not really sure. It's the million dollar question.

North Korea were threatened with all kinds of sanctions and even the use of force. And we all know what happened to Iraq for allegedly hiding WMD...(which...still haven't been found ) How did gore put it? I think the phrase he used was "ass raped"....not really my choice of words but it seems to fit in this case.

I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy. That's all.

Define wrong reasons
    Wrong reasons is when they use them against me
    The Arabs have a long history of violence. Honestly, do
    you feel unsafe walking down the street in a jewish
    neighborhood? Is Israel blowing up metro trains in Toronto?

Get real people. It isn't "hypocrisy" that we don't harass our
    friends for having weapons of mass destruction.
    It's normal policy.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.