Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The power of chocolate.

The power of chocolate.

Forget sophisticated, AV-disabling network worms masquerading as an e-vite party link from a college friend. Next time you want to access someone's computer system without permission, just offer candy.

A recent survey of 172 office workers waiting for commuter trains at a London financial district transit station found a shocking 71% turned over their passwords in exchange for a chocolate Easter egg.
    Now look at all the time and money I have wasted on computers, programs and other miscellaneous devices and all I got to do is play the Easter Bunny....Geeezzz

Full Story.

Cheers:
    DjM

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    DjM:

all I got to do is play the Easter Bunny
    Bet you'll look real cute too.....

To be honest though, I wonder how many people gave fakes just to get the chocolate.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

ha..ha..
    Such easy social engineering rather...
    - SCORPION

To be honest though, I wonder how many people gave fakes just to get the chocolate.....
    Would that be social engineering the social engineer??
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

I would tell them.................the "general quarters password".............try that and deal with the adrenalin charged young men who arrive in their flak jackets very shortly........OK it gets you IN to the system and OUT in a rubber bag?

Also, take my home........you have one password and twenty machines, and what is it the password to..........BIOS power up?, operating system? file server.................

But chocolate is a wonderful substance...............it aggravates the timid beast?............well one of my brothers in law has a pedigree Charolais...........I guess that he weighs in at around 2500Lbs......and he likes chocolate!.............a bit weird, given their three stomach configuration?.....

The brother in law also has a pair of black faced suffolk and one texel ram..............they also like chocolate...........and me, as a result

Just don't give human chocolate to dogs...........it contains substances that are poisonous to them!!!!!

Chocks away?

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    Bet you'll look real cute too.....
    Just for you Tiger.
    DjM

AO Part Timer
    I guess that he weighs in at around 2500Lbs

Maybe I am reading this wrong. But according to your Lbs note, he apparently likes alot of chocolate. He weighs more than a ton? ROTFLMAO

Wonder what these folks would give me for a a pound hershey's kiss? Perhaps the whole PC?
    Your heart was talking, not your mind.
    -Tiger Shark

Looks like im going to have to dig out my bunny suit too lol.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    DjM: Hmmm.... You look a bit like an ex-wife of mine....

Dopey: A Charolais is a bull!!!!! They are big.... That's why they are so friggin' scarey......
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    ...social confectioneering?
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me