The new nForce3 250Gb Chipset aparently contains its own firewall.

I was just wondering what other people thought of this idea. From the article i read about it there is a software package to control the firewall

The built-in Firewall is controlled by the Network Access Manager. The first screen shows the Network Access Manager Setup Screen. From here you can setup your Ethernet,, setup your Firewall, view logs of your Firewall, Backup or Restore your Firewall Settings, view your Ethernet information, view your Firewall information, start the Firewall Wizard, and view a Help screen.
From the Firewall Wizards screen you can set up the firewall to allow you to host a server such as Quake or Half Life (Currently playing UT2004), use Secure Shell (SSH) to securely connect to a remote server, use DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) to assign IP addresses from a DHCP server or run a DHCP server from your own computer, and other useful functions like running a FTP server or a chat program like Mirc.
I was just wondering what other people thought of this idea and wether it seems like the way to go.

The original article (at motherboards.org) can be found here for those who are interested.