Thread: Is it just me or is hotmail down?

Is it just me or is hotmail down?

Whenever I try to login I get an error

ERROR

Due to an internal error your request cannot be processed. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.
    If you are attempting to reactivate your Hotmail account, we're sorry but your request cannot be processed at this time.
    Please do the following:

Close all web browser windows.
    Restart your web browser.
    Return to http://www.hotmail.com to sign in.

© 2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. TERMS OF USE Advertise TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement GetNetWise Anti-Spam Policy
    anyone getting the same error?
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Can get into my hotmail account fine. Have you cleared your cache and tried to relogin?
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Started working again all of a sudden. I was on MSN and all these new emails came up all at once that was when I knew it was all working again...have no idea what happened...
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!