Thread: When hacking becomes boring!

When hacking becomes boring!

Have you ever made an unauthorized access into a website for whole day, but only discovered a recycle bin they have never used for months?
    HackerFromHeaven ,
    The Anti-Hacker...http://www.geocities.com/hacker4heaven

Umm yeah when i was younger and a lot more stupid, i gained access to a site's cpanel.
    And i sat and read over 200 e-mails.
    Don't know why i did, but i thought i was being all elite and all.
    Turned out that i had accesed my own website cpanel while i was hammered.

f2b.

Re: When hacking becomes boring!

Originally posted here by IntelliHacker
    Have you ever made an unauthorized access into a website for whole day, but only discovered a recycle bin they have never used for months?
    Yes... and it was so great that they made a movie about it.

The younger Joey Pardella, the wannabe hacker of the group, hacks into an oil company supercomputer to prove to the rest of the group that he is an elite hacker. He downloads part of a garbage file that ends up being part of a worm written by the oil company's computer security expert Eugene 'The Plague' Belford.

i dont normally assign aps in tech humour - but my god your such a huge ass i just couldn't resesit ......please oh please oh please go back to whatever kiddie pool spwaned you....your type is not needed not, not wanted, not appriciated and not tolerated (at least by me )

it times like these that I get on my hands and knees and thank god that stupidity aint catching cause after that thread i would spent the next fortnight getting shots

v_Ln

Originally posted here by valhallen
    i dont normally assign aps in tech humour - but my god your such a huge ass i just couldn't resesit ......please oh please oh please go back to whatever kiddie pool spwaned you....your type is not needed not, not wanted, not appriciated and not tolerated (at least by me )
    Crap... when you said, my god your such a huge ass my first thought was that you or someone else was simply talking about me agian intil I realised I wasn't the one getting neged here.

hahahahahah, i see both your points... my stand is that a little humer makes things come alive... but to much can kill it again....