Now this is not to condone hacking in any way, as you will soon find out. This is meant to scare you. .

This is for all you noobs and script kiddies out there.
------------------------------------------------------

Now I’m not saying that I am an advanced hacker, in fact I don’t even consider myself a hacker or let alone advanced. I have been in this world long enough to know that every action has a reaction. I also know that knowing to much or to little can get you into trouble.

Welcome to the Internet: WORNING you are being logged.

Are you Anonymous? Most noops or script kiddies will say hehehe I’m behind a proxy.
Wrong answer. NO you are not anonymous the proxy may be masking you but who is masking you from the proxy? And guess what the sad thing is, if you are not behind a proxy you are at an even greater risk. Every were you go in the world of the underground Internet will be logged and tagged.

This paper is about assessment of what will happen to you if you take the wrong step, or press a wrong button.

Lest say you’re scanning the Internet for an open netbios (if you don’t know what this is by now query it on AO) you then find a nice open computer. You think to yourself ok time to do my thing and show people that I am elite. You connect to it. You guess a password.

Now what if that computer was one accidentally left open but was attached to a bank network (THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN). Can you guess what the first thing you did wrong was…?

1. You scanned it: big deal (did you know that you could get arrested for that) LOGGED
2. You found it: LOGGED
3. You connected to it: this is a big NO. LOGGED AND TAGED
4. You guessed a password: really big NO NO LOGGED AND TAGED WITH A RED STICKER

This dos not only apply to netbios. This should be applied everywhere you go on the Internet. If you type www.yahoo.com guess what you most likely have been logged.