Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: final

final

people please neg me more..... i will not be useing this account after this post.....

i will say what i wanted to say...
    you all don't care about any of these posts, you start to neg people when they show you up.... don't bother replying... just neg the hell out of me

Let's follow that logic for a moment, shall we?
    If people (A) didn't care about "these posts" (B), then how come they are negging you (C)?
    If A doesn't care about B, A remains neutral and does nothing.
    In this case, A cares enough about B to warrant C, so the basis for your complaint is somewhat flawed.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Uhhhh. Logic.

My head hurts.

Rwarren, AP's really don't mean that much. You'll get a reputation based on what and how you post. The reputation you carry on the site is what's really important, not the little bullsh*t dots under your name. It doesn't matter whether you are a Senior with 11 greenies or a newbie with nothing. I know newbies who can run circles around some of the seniors here, and they have have 1 or 2 red dots. It's meaningless.

Most of the members don't judge based on AP's, because we all started out with nothing. Stick with it, be polite, and you'll get what you deserve.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

ROFL chsh

Ok, rwarren, what posts were you negged about? Do you feel that the negs were unjustifiable? Would you perhaps go back and re-read your posts and see why you were negged, learn and move on? We've all been negged before, but we got over it and learned. You showed someone up, and you got negged for it? Did you show that person up politely or were you rude about it? Don't bother creating a new account. You need to change your attitude first, or all the new accounts you make,will be negged. You're creating a new account just for getting negged a bit...thats very immature. I can refer to one senior member now, who was negged to 2 red dots, and now he has 11 shinny ones...cheyenne.

my 2c

EDIT:

I did a little bit of research on your recent posts, and It seems that you post about a lot of **** that you have not much clue about. Your 2 "security" tutorials do not hold much water. Not trying to flame you, its not intended that way, but read up first, and then make an educated statement. Although I do not see grounds for neggin in some of those posts, some other members might have. You're whinning about AP assignments, and that just pisses people off. Read what the other people who negged you said in with their negs. If you don't get it, you wont last long here, no matter how many new accouts you create.

Best of luck to you.

your ap status states "rwarren has only a few negative anti-points"

im glad i dont have to go threw life with you!

you gave a viewpoint that some disagreed with and your taking it personally. get over it man! that doesn't mean people dislike you or want to see you gone but if you require pampering this isn't the place to be.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

i think it would be better to start over anyway.... you know get a clean start........ i don't like some of my past posts.... later all

you know something...perhaps its better if you keep your old posts. If the other posts that you make in the future are productive and educated, it will show that you have matured and give AO a sense of accomplishment . It would sure make my day if I found out I helped someone out.

Cheers,

I guess you need to decide if you are here to help some people or for ego. It's a bit of a pisser if someone blows off your post or you realize too late that you posted something wrong. Who cares. You probably won't ever meet any of these people anyway. If you stick around and help someone, that person will appreciate it.

Like my grandfather used to say 'Opinions are like *******s...everybody's got one.'
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

Re: final

Originally posted here by rwarren
    people please neg me more..... i will not be useing this account after this post.....
    Originally posted here by rwarren
    i think it would be better to start over anyway.... you know get a clean start........ i don't like some of my past posts.... later all
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?