Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IRC Secure?!?

Banned

IRC Secure?!?

Lets find out!!!!

Server: irc.linux-users.net:6667

link: Shnittzy JAVA Client

The Revolution has begun, take the red pill!

are you saying the irc is JP's?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    I don't know about security, but I like the people on your server. I think i'll be spending a lot of time there. They were very knowledgeable and we had intelligent conversation. Hope to see everyone there.

Banned
    no my signature wont change, lol.... but JP will probably be chillin there tomorrow, Brads in there but hes Idle

thanks dome ill check it out tomorrow. its to late for me to start something new.

BTW the banner is not showing nor can i reach the sign-up page by clicking on it (the place holder). maybe its just me.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    YICS is down for now, be up in a week or so

ahh! thouht it might be some jup plot LoL

Banned
    Lol, Jp and YICS eh...

[7:29pm] * Connecting to irc.linux-users.net (6667)
    -
    [7:29pm] * Unable to resolve server
    ..?
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Banned
    Greetings All:

We're back up now with our IRC network and website. Liran's server and mine are now linked, and can both be reached via irc.YoursInCyberSpace.com which is set up with round robin DNS. The old gang has started to assemble again

Also, registration for Yours In CyberSpace has now re-opened as well:

http://www.YoursInCyberSpace.com

The site exists for the discussion of non-security related topics. Topics related to computer security should still be made here at AntiOnline, of course.