Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to code a worm virus?

How to code a worm virus?

How do you do it? I know how to make a trojan and so if anyone could help me i would be greatfully happy.

take a paper clip, straighten it and stick it into an outlet...you'll be enlightened.

psychodude,

What AntiOnline is NOT:

AO is not a place where the community's knowledge is used or passed on to others in order to carry out illegal or immoral acts.

AO is not a place where you should be asking how to exploit/damage/attack any system that you do not own nor have the explicit permission of the legal owner.

What can you expect from AntiOnline:

You can expect to be treated in the same way you treat the AO community.

If you understand what AO is and is not, you can expect to be helped and to help others learn the art of computer/network security.

If you request information in a way that implies your intent is illegal or immoral...

I want to build my own car and house can someone help me or do it for me?
    oh yea and I want it for free!!!!

Originally posted here by Cybr1d
    take a paper clip, straighten it and stick it into an outlet...you'll be enlightened.
    hey I just checked out your clan site most of you play tfc right?
    ie [AO]mudvayne seen that name around although I havent played for a long time. I was reccruited for AO team but I never joined it was on tfc server...

see ya

yea 75th post, take that newbs...

Im not gonna use it in a bad way. I just wanna see the difference between the two.

and could you just give him some credit card numbers and all your personal info then he would not need a trojan and it would save us all lots of time and hassel.

wooo wooo 100
    [Shadow] have you ever noticed work is like a tree full of monkeys you look down and all you see is monkeys below you then you look up and all you see is a bunch of *******s above[/shadow]

Im not gonna use it in a bad way. I just wanna see the difference between the two.
    A Trojan Horse program is a malicious program that pretends to be a benign application; a Trojan horse program purposefully does something the user does not expect. Trojans are not viruses since they do not replicate, but Trojan horse programs can be just as destructive.

Many people use the term to refer only to non-replicating malicious programs, thus making a distinction between Trojans and viruses.

A Virus is a program or piece of code that causes an unexpected, usually negative, event. Viruses are often disguised as games or images with clever marketing titles such as "Me, nude".
    A virus must meet two criteria:

• It must execute itself. It will often place its own code in the path of execution of another program.
    • It must replicate itself. For example, it may replace other executable files with a copy of the virus infected file. Viruses can infect desktop computers and network servers alike.

Computer Worms are viruses that reside in the active memory of a computer and duplicate themselves. They may send copies of themselves to other computers, such as through email or Internet Relay Chat (IRC).
    There you go...now go away.

Well it looks like i finally get to balance out my AP's.

me oils up missile launcher....takes aim............Fire
    Target Hit i repeat Target Hit

Oh the joys of negging those lamors that seem to enter my firing line.

cheers
    f2b

Originally posted here by Cybr1d
    Would that actually work?

I thought that you have to be attached to the positive and negative...

So... you'll be needing two paperclips... put one in either side.

Or... a fork would work... (and not that plastic crap)
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.