Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to code a worm virus?

Ah stuff it, just grab a metal ruler and jam it into the power outlet as far as you can.
    Then once it's in good and proper, turn the outlet switch to on.
    You'll feel some energy pass through you for a little while.
    But it will be worth it as you'll be real elite afterwards.....(not).

Elite Hacker
    Originally posted here by psychopath88
    How do you do it? I know how to make a trojan and so if anyone could help me i would be greatfully happy.
    Originally posted here by psychopath88
    Im not gonna use it in a bad way. I just wanna see the difference between the two.
    Umm, you kinda answered your own question. If you know how to make a trojan, and you can't make a virus, then they must be different right? Anyways, it's all BS.

Well, actually, you take a paper clip and bend it into a U shape and put one leg into each hole. A bobby pin works well also.
    I used to have a couple cousins (twins) that would take a bobby pin and while holing on to each other shove it into the wall socket.. Of course they turned out bad, they are both lawyers now.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Thanks phishphreek80 for the idea

So... you'll be needing two paperclips... put one in either side.
    Ok back to the paperclips, two one in each slot, and then test for continuity with your tongue like we would test 9v transistor batteries..

lol

OK... I just tested the single str8 paperclip...

results... nothing!

You will def. need to have two (one in either side), or fold the one into a U shape.... (like moxnix advised)
    (It helps if you lick your fingers first!)

Even two single paperclips in one side will do nothing...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Regal Making Handler
    Have a look at the attachment, it will show the differences between Trojans and Worms.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    You know.... You people are utter bastards..... Poor guy comes along looking for some help in his quest for ultimate knowledge.... ahhh wtf.... I have some reds to throw around too....

Son, you are a moron..... And I am being oh, so polite..... think yourself lucky you caught me ina good mood.......
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Well, psychopath88, welcome to AO, I notice that you have already met some of my friends

Your question was not particularly well phrased, so please excuse me if I did not quite understand it, I would like to set a few term definitions first?

1. A worm spreads, automatically, via e-mail, P2P and network awareness (mapped drives and the like). It is mobile of its own accord.

2. A "virus" MUST be able to INFECT.........boot sectors, programs, media, whatever.............it spreads from item to item via infection. This is generally by adding itself to or replacing an existing executable.

3. A "trojan" is technically a program that appears to do one thing, but does other things as well, mostly ones you would NOT like to happen on YOUR machine?

There are hybrids.........they have the morality of garden slugs, and seem to interbreed quite happily?

NOW, you want to know about this stuff?

Well if you were a hot programmer, you would be able to do it right as soon as you understood your target operating system? But if you are more interested in the mechanism than the technical stuff then this is how to go about it.

THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:

1. Do not do this on your main computer
    2. Do not do this on computers you share with others
    3. Do not do this on a school, library or work computer (unless you are the Boss)
    4. Do not do this on a computer attached to a network

You should get an old computer (486/PI) and play on that, away from other machines.......this is known in the trade as a "labrat" (like laboratory rat?) you guys may call them different over in the USA?

Get on the net and google search for "trojans", "Viruses", and "worms"............when you get about a half million results ( and you will ) take the search within option and look for "generator" and "toolkit"............I think that you will find what you want. They come with instructions.........READ THEM!..........or your own head be upon it. My great guru Lawless Kermit has just said you might be wise to use a separate partition for this work?............he has changed his handle recently following another thread on this site.........but he has been connected with the nimda virus in other threads.........he CATegorically denies this, of course.

Now, these toolkits won't produce anything dangerous unless you really know what to do afterwards, as every lame antivirus and its aunt will detect them.............but you didn't ask about stealthing, so I suppose you know that bit?

Anyways, that will give you tools, instructions, source code, compiler, compression agent, packer and possibly an encryption tool.

Yes, I know you might think that is slightly lame, but, as Lawless Kermit says: you can't expect your first game to be for the seniors?

Good Luck

uber whore

Elite Hacker
    I'm very sensitive about electricity right now. I almost got nailed today by an outlet. Stupid school with their bad sense of safety. They had a metal cover over the edge of where you plug into an outlet. And the one I was using was loose. So I go to unplug when I'm done and the thing slips and hits one of the prongs on my laptop plug. Well, the sparks flew, I jumped, and it probably shorted out that socket or something. I'm sure it doesn't work anymore. I almost caught the room on fire. And my hand was so close to touching the metal plate, it scared the bejesus out of me. That probably would have sent me flying. I pulled out my plug and there was a big gash in it where the two pieces of metal met, that's how powerful it was. So have some sensitivity on my part, I'm still a little freaked out . It was all black around the outlet and I've never seen sparks fly like that.

/me goes to his mommy and cries.

Peace and I'm happy to be alive.

A computer worm is the type of animal found to be nesting in an old 286 left with the case open and pizza crumbs holding the HDD. It infects other computers that possess the same vulnerability [the respective open case] by attaching its offspring onto their HDDs. It is usually removed by cleaning the HDD with a cloth afterwhich you would lock down the box with the case in place.

As for the U-shaped paperclip, for a total booster I recommend sticking your tongue rather than your wet fingers on it. The enlightment would be... shall we say, sparking of glory?
    /\\