Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: IP<<< Hide me the right way

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Nihil:

oh well, at least you won't be a suicide bomber....you haven't even got the balls to run off at the mouth?
    Have you EVER heard of a "COKE ALERT"??????????

In this case it was a beer alert and I nearly trashed my friggin' laptop you a$$hole......

For future reference.... If you are going to say something so funny that it might cause people to explosively eject the contents of their mouth upon reading it please start the message with "COKE ALERT" in large bold letters......

Thank you

PS: Stick around.... the fun might just be beginning..... I'll watch your back....

[blur]BTW: My laptop screen now looks like this....... Course, it could be the beer..... naaaaah....[/blur]
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Nihil, come on dude, tell us whats really going on. Girl problems, or are you ex-hacker turned security admin. and recently got fired? Hey nihil, let me install a keylogger on ur box. Since you dont care about who hears what you say. I need the practice.
    A+ Certified

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    This has been said many times before, but i will repeat it for you Propaganda.

1 - Technically, there is NO way to be 100% annonymous. No tools, no site, no proxies, NOTHING can keep you 100% annonymous.

2 - Unless you are trying to hide from illegal activities, annonymity is NOT needed!

3 - Although many members here will disagree with this, i personally think that annonymity DOES NOT = Security. (Security through Obscurity ??? )

If you want to be secure, or communicate securely, then you best bet is:

a - Use high encryption (CIPE goes upto 2048 bits (the other end must be compatible))

b - Secure you host as well as possible (check AO's tutorial forums on how todo so)

c - Dont have sensitive data on your box.

About proxies.....:

1 - Proxies are NOT made for annonymity! Thats not what proxies are designed for!

2 - You will be amazed at how many proxies belong to a government agency, or anyone who likes to sniff out info. (even ssl ones, since 128 bits is a joke nowadays)

The only way to 'hide' yourself a LITTLE BIT better, would be to use other people's internet connection, maybe public boxes, maybe by hooking up a lappy to a phone booth, etc...

If your at your home, with an internet connection provided by YOUR ISP under YOUR name, then you cannot hide. Theres no use in discussing other means, since there are NON.

Cheers.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

encryption....

a - Use high encryption (CIPE goes upto 2048 bits (the other end must be compatible))
    LOL, thats just the traffic "they" are looking for....
    any backbone router's bells would go nuts, let alone 3DES with an overseas dest. IP...
    actually I'm just practicing the "quote" function. Hey my first quote.
    F**k, I don't like that avatar, propaganda. Could you choose something cute.

No vay dat makedest da fuhrer maddest!!
    A+ Certified

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Not that I really think this but the thought just dropped into my mind:-

Is the apparent neo-fascist know-nothing with anonymity issues really Negative getting bored and trolling or, worse yet, creating an alter identity to bypass the green card issues prevalent in his life......

Just a thought......
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    hey propaganda, goodluck finding what u need sorry i cant help you. but why do u want to be anon?? :-)
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar
    hey propaganda, goodluck finding what u need sorry i cant help you. but why do u want to be anon?? :-)
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

sup bro, what you been doing?

Oh im just looking to use some new progs?
    Nothin really important
    A+ Certified

sup bro, what you been doing?

Oh im just looking to use some new progs?
    Nothin really important
    A+ Certified