Thread: relaying not allowed

relaying not allowed

hello friends!
    a kind request from me to solve my problem!

i was infact trying to forge an e-mail.I connected to my outgoing SMTP address and i did the following:

telnet xxx.xxx.xxx 25 (i did)
    220 xxxxxxxxxx ESMTP
    helo user (i did)
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx OK
    mail from: xxx.yahoo.com (i did)
    Address OK
    rcpt to: xxx.xxx.xxx (i did)
    Relaying not allowed xxx.xxx.xxx

THAT IS MY PROBLEM!
    please tell a way to hack into the server and to prevent this message! "relaying not allowed". PLEASE!!!!!!!!

no!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

What makes you think we are going tell you how to "HACK" into any server? Take a quick look around, this is a Security site, most of the people here are in the business of preventing kiddies like you from getting into servers.

Cheers:
    DjM

Oh good grief....

I know this isn't going to be very helpful.... but setting up relays on a server that you don't have permission to use tends to make people very angry....

And when I say angry, I mean the kind of angry that tends to involve law enforcement and jail time...

And when I say jail time, I mean the kind of place where "ankle grabber" takes on a whole new meaning...

I'd suggest you read the folowing:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=251402

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=252708

Then dust yourself off and try again.

why tha hell would you come to a security website that is loaded with hidden fbi agent's and whatnot (law enforcement official's as groovicuz put it) and ask how to hack into any server. ****in' skiddie..
    Space For Rent.. =]

Banned
    Sorry to those who want to keep negging him but I cant leave this open, its just, well lets just say go to www.elitehackers.com and dont return.