Thread: I liked this one........

AO Ancient: Team Leader

I liked this one........

Having told all my users some 6 weeks ago that there is no longer any attachment that you can't open I recived this attachment from a user asking if it was safe to open.

The email it came in was entitled "Michael Jackson in 2015".

I opened it and responded" That really depend on what you call safe.... I opened it and nearly pissed my pants...."
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Ah!

The preciousssssssssssss

?

Regal Making Handler
    It's quite clever how they made golum look like Micheal Jackson. Lol
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Banned
    *Michel Jackson finds his nose....

ahhh my precious....

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar

Talking LOTR pt2

more in the LOTR flavour, I found this, and it made me worry !!!!!
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

LOL. Fortunately, he only has 4 more years to wear it..... The real problem will come if he has to hand it to Hillary.....

Hillary as Gollum.... Now there's a really scary thought......
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    OMG Hillary, not too big a deal, as we had Ms T for a lifetime!!! and we're all the better for it??
    read somwhere that Hillary and Bill were back in Little Rock, visiting old times and things, when they pulled into a petrol station and the pump attendant was none other than Hillary's first love. As they were leaving, BIll said "Honey, if you had stayed with that man, you would still be here, just barely making ends meet." To which Hillary replied "If I was still with him, HE would be the President of the United States of America."
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Maggie was a great gal..... I first met her when I was 14..... 8 years later she gave me the biggest percentage pay raise I ever got..... Then she broke the unions.....

[off-topic]

What is it with unions? They sweep the damn shop floor but they think they are bright enough to run the company.... Give me a break..... If they are that smart why didn't they get a GSCE or whatever "feelgood, actual acheivement lowering" standard we have back there in good old Blighty nowadays.....

[/off-topic]

If I was still with him, HE would be the President of the United States of America.
    Little doubt old son..... little doubt..... She's the most dangerous man in America.....