Thread: hackin

hackin

does anyone know how to hack

'nugh said
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

it's easy, just run really fast and bump your head to the wall... just until you hear a cracking sound..... o wait a minute... you mean hacking.... o well, just do the same!

To start off... you need to take in a really big breath. Then you kinda close your throat so just a little air comes out, like when you pinch off the end of a balloon. Then, you force all the air out while keeping your throat barely open.

If you do it right, you'll hack up a chogie that will do you proud. Now that's how to hack!!

But seriously...did you even read the intro page? Or is this a miserable attemt at being a smart ass? If it's the latter, then by far you're hopelessly out of your league...

If it's the former, I recommend reading the faqs, and the sign in page.

Notice this is a Computer Information Security website, not a hacking website.
    Space For Rent.. =]

No sir I do not..........well maybe..............err I don't know?

What do you mean by "hack"........can you give an example?....you see the language has changed a bit over time............when I was young, "hack" just meant that you knew your technical stuff.........now it implies that you are evil?

I would probably have to say "yes"

Would I?.......again "Yes"

Have you? again "yes"

Did you ever do it maliciously, to get even, to harm anyone? NO!

Please ask a bit more about the morality, and technicality if you are interested

Good luck

Banned
    I know how to close threads.