Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [PUB]Some 0day exploits for newbie!

Thanx Tiger,

I was wondering..............just had a chili con carne..............used some West Indian Jalpena stuff..........................

BAM BAM.. HERE"S SOME MORE BAM

YOU CRAZY COCKAROACH!

T3h Ch3F

Nihil

Thanks Nihil, too kind bro.

Originally posted here by nihil

I was wondering..............just had a chili con carne..............used some West Indian Jalpena stuff..........................
    Just be very careful your not smoking while sitting on the toilet, now that is WMD's!!!!
    Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Galdron: Yeah, but you have the American flag by you name.... I would hope you have at least heard of Emeril...... I used to dislike him.... Now I find him fun.... maybe it's old age....

Nihil: Depends on how you do the Con Carne.... Jalapeno's = Good. Habaneros = pretty darned warm. Scotch Bonnets = OH $h1T....

Duck: "Zero Day" means something that no-one has ever seen before..... Therefore, unless he, or people he works with actually wrote the exploits then he got them from somewhere else.... as such they are no longer "zero day" because they were published somewhere.... If they are published then other people can, and will, find out about them, thus, by simple logic, they are no longer "zero day".......

I dunno, sometimes I think this stuff is all too far ahead of you..... Maybe it's just the way you phrase your questions.... Keep trying though......
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

T3h Ch3F

Tiger

Of course I have the American flag by my name I live in Atlanta, I own a Resto. here. Not only to I know of Emeril, I worked with him at Nola, in New Orleans for 2 years. he is a good guy, fun as hell to party with too. He now has an Emerils here too.

Look me up if you are in Atl. dinner is on me.

Ltrz. Time to cook.

Sorry this post is off Topic.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    You worked with Emeril in Nola...... You own a restaurant in Atlanta..... I'll buy the beer, you provide the food and we'll have a ball......

So what are you doing on a computer security site...... Your eggs will still go bad if you leave them out in the sun you know....<LOL>
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Tiger shark, it's not all to far ahead of me. It turns out my guess was right:

Is this supposed to be exploits to websites that supposedly havent been detected yet??
    I just wasn't 100 percent positive.
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

T3h Ch3F
    Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    You worked with Emeril in Nola...... You own a restaurant in Atlanta..... I'll buy the beer, you provide the food and we'll have a ball......

So what are you doing on a computer security site...... Your eggs will still go bad if you leave them out in the sun you know....<LOL>

I started out in the Computer field at a young age, including University, and worked for the Dept. of the Navy, (USMC), on their Onion Router program (for 3 years ugh.) Then as a sys. admin for a bit. Then a serious career change. As I was tired of sitting an office all day, and night for that matter.

I am now happy as a clam (lol), and more interested than ever about things like AO.

No more red eyes, cept for the drunk kind.

Consider the offer in Atl. a standing one bro.

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    Feeding me of course... actually I was going to go back when I left for Interz0ne but bleh... I barely even had time for that. Im still pissed about haveing to leave early.

http://www.galleryofguns.com/gungall...ewarrivals.asp

Bam MOTHA ****A! Bam... bam bam
    Oh wait just for good measure... bam bam bam bam bam! Pffttt.... stupid bitches.

Hey Galdron!

Maybe we should have a recipe/cooking thread/forum?

Just a thought