Thread: asm

asm

Is there anyone who know assemble language

I'm sure there are lots

thank guyz

i just asked a question i dont know why ppl start giving me negative antipoints
    plz help is there any authorityin this site

ok your balanced back out again stop whinning
    believe me b*tchin about aps will just earn you even more negs

some tips for your next post ::::

1. Make your question more precise - the question in this thread is too broad. There are probably 100's of people who visit this site who know asm - but why do you want to know? Do you need hand debuggin code? etc
    2. Try to use proper grammar - I know for many people on the boards that English is not their first language but your location clearly states USA - I suppouse you could be an immigrant but most people will assume that when your location is stated as USA that you will have an average grasp of the English language and will expect you to express/show this in your posts (of course exceptions have to be made for those from the Southern States - isn't that right Debs )
    3. Avoid "one liners" - if you aint got anything to say except "I agree" "lol" "thanks" then I wouldn't bother posting....I know some people will say that you should post "thanks" as a one liner if people have helped you to show appriciation but i think that a brief sentance letting the people who helped you know how it went is better.
    4. And as mentioned earlier do not b*tch about ap assignments as you will just get more negs - if you have a problem with the assignment PM the person who gave them to you instead - aps are a private matter....dont wash your dirty laundry in public

getting back to your origonal question ::: no i dont know asm but out of intrest why do you want to know?

v_Ln