Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey

er0k

Hey

Wow... this site sure has changed... still kinda cool though. Hows everyone been? noticed msmittens went on a posting spree.. i was amazed when i got here and saw that tedob1 wasn't the top poster anymore.. o well. So when did the whole security tut thing come in? Or the security posts thingy in the profile.. stuff like that.. who actually owns the site now, etc.. god not hanging out here feels like an empty hole in me sometimes. o well im happy i suppose.. ive actually migrated to a musicians forum.. anyway, just checking in, letting you all know im still alive

WOW...Havent heard from you for a while. hows it been going? You still playin guitar and stuff?

cheers
    Kryptonic

JupM owns the site and they are busy trying to fit more huge ads in the middle of everything. After planing on makeing me banned for such a long time... I decided things were getting kinda boreing so I gave them the excuse they needed to pull the plug on me. Afterwards they email me saying: We can only put with you guys for so long... but thats ok everything you post we have the copyrights for this means we own all j00z bitch0rz!

Oh and tutorials forums is now security tutorials forums... because no one likes to write security related tutorials. There was to many peaple writeing tutorial on how to properly wipe ass.

Banned
    /me cries

er000kkkkkk

whats up dude?

Welcome back er0k, lot's have changed. I recently came back aswell and I noticed that alot changed too anyways, good to see ya man
    Space For Rent.. =]

Banned
    Hello er0k, look forward to you posting again.

AO Part Timer
    Despite our ups and downs, it is good to have you back.

Be safe and stay free
    Your heart was talking, not your mind.
    -Tiger Shark

er0k
    yeah im still playing guitar kryptonic, its sadly all i do these days. i barely even remember how to begin php code these days

Thanks for the warm re-welcome, but i dont know about hanging out here very much in the future, but ill at least keep checking in periodically.

Ok, so you are back.

whoopdeedoo

Antionline Herpetologist
    Heya er0k it's been a long time. Last I remember some of you "split" from AO and started bytekill. I guess a lot has changed since then though. Anyhoo, nice to see you back .

Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com