Thread: MSN Messenger always sign out by itself...

MSN Messenger always sign out by itself...

HI all, why my MSN Messenger always sign out by itself after a few minutes.?

Is there any way I can do to solve it?

More information, please.

There are a lot of possible causes for the symptom you are describing, which as I understand it is just that your MSN Messenger client fails after a few minutes.
    So, while I don't know if I can solve your problem, I do know that anyone who can will definitely need more detailed information before they do.
    Therefore, on behalf of everyone, I'll ask:

What operating system are you running?
    What other programs are running when this problem manifests?
    Have you recently scanned your computer for viruses, spyware and trojans?
    What sort of internet connection are you using?
    Do you use any firewalls or proxies?
    Have you tried reinstalling the latest version of the software?

There, some generic troubleshooting questions to get things rolling. There are definitely more questions that might need answering, but there's a chance that your problem involves one of the above items.
    And please, before you ask another simple question like this, try to prepare information like this in advance - you'll be much more likely to get an answer and everyone will be happy.
    Good luck!

More information, please.

There are a lot of possible causes for the symptom you are describing, which as I understand it is just that your MSN Messenger client fails after a few minutes.
    So, while I don't know if I can solve your problem, I do know that anyone who can will definitely need more detailed information before they do.
    Therefore, on behalf of everyone, I'll ask:

What operating system are you running?
    What other programs are running when this problem manifests?
    Have you recently scanned your computer for viruses, spyware and trojans?
    What sort of internet connection are you using?
    Do you use any firewalls or proxies?
    Have you tried reinstalling the latest version of the software?

There, some generic troubleshooting questions to get things rolling. There are definitely more questions that might need answering, but there's a chance that your problem involves one of the above items.
    And please, before you ask another simple question like this, try to prepare information like this in advance - you'll be much more likely to get an answer and everyone will be happy.
    Good luck!