Thread: Kidnapped U.S. contractor found safe

Kidnapped U.S. contractor found safe

Did anyone hear about the kidnapped contractor? Well he escaped the Iraq military

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- An American contractor, missing since a convoy attack last month, was recovered and is in good health after apparently escaping from his captors, U.S. Brig. Gen. Mark Kimmitt announced Sunday
    If I'm not mistaken this (just as everything else) was kept from U.S. citizens till a few days a go when it was released to the press the same day the letter stating that George W. Bush had been warned about the September 11 attacks a week earlier but decided to ignore the letter. For those who didn't read the article Friends and Family of September 11 victims where furious (just as anyone would be) and some chose to sue but couldn't because they were recieving checks from the goverment due to these attacks the only ones who could sue were those who refused these benifits (which are very few).

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

well i hate to be the one to inform you but it hasn't been hidden from anyone except you. his picture was published and his family was interviewed when it happened.

those KB&R guys are tough cookies.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,2871796a12,00.html

Iraqi kidnappers threaten to kill US hostage
    11 April 2004

DUBAI: Iraqi kidnappers said in a tape aired on an Arabic television station that they would kill and maim a US hostage they had seized unless American forces lifted the siege of Falluja.

Al Jazeera said the man also identified himself as Thomas Hamill in the tape it received from the group, whose name was given as "the Mujahideen Group – Kidnappings".

Hamill said he worked for a private company which had dealings with the US-led coalition in Iraq.

Al Jazeera said Hamill, who looked to be in good condition, said he was the only survivor of an ambush on his convoy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

these plenty more including the original announcement the day that it happened

i dont know where your getting your facts from Raion but i would try better sources if i were you. there was no letter warnnig of 911. there was warning of impending terrorist attacks but nothing specific.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Not a big bush supportr ..but ther weas no letter warining of 9/11...plenty of warrnings of impending attacks, and a lot of missed chances (the FBI had one of the attackers and had to let them go). but no direct threats that i know of.
    Good for the contractor hopefuly he makes it home to his family safely
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

The letter was made public a few weeks a go and this letter was on the front page of the NY Daily News (http://nydailynews.com/).
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

that link doesn't lead to that article any more...but the "daily news"!! thats like reading it in the national enquirer, you really need to get better news sources. really! if you read it in the daily news wait until you read it from a real news source before you believe it.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Perhaps the 'letter' being referred to is one from an FBI agent to a superior that was disregarded because it lacked credible info. Sorry I don't remember any details. I found it as uninteresting as the agent's superior did.

Well actually the Daily News is a good newspaper, and it wasn't only in the NY Daily news it was in plenty other news, this is one but where Clarke is warning about it: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040324/325/epem0.html

Here's one talking about the secrets of the Sept 11 attacks (had no time to read this one though) http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3067907/

I didn't look for more links because of a lack of time and effort.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Former counter-terrorism official Richard Clarke sent a letter to national security adviser Condoleezza Rice one week before the September 11, 2001, attacks urging Bush administration aides to imagine how they would feel if hundreds of Americans were killed in a terrorist strike.
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

well hey! that would make anybody close the airports. </sarcasm> Nobody except OBL and his crew knew what would happen. Nobody but OBL and his crew are to blame. These ass-holes have been at war with us for a couple of decades. its about time 'some body' is doing something about it.