Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: makeing my own decrypts tools

Question makeing my own decrypts tools

Well i try to make my own exploit so it can decrypts the password and find the user name.How can i do this on a cisco router?I been looking at sourcescode that other people writen.

What AntiOnline IS:
    AO is a worldwide community of security, network and computer professionals, students and keen amateurs who come here to learn the principles and details of computer/network security.

AO is a place where the community share their knowledge to help the others learn and where people assist each other with identifying and mitigating security issues as they pertain to the many real life situations faced by us all.

What AntiOnline is NOT:
    AO is not a place where the community's knowledge is used or passed on to others in order to carry out illegal or immoral acts.

AO is not a place where you should be asking how to exploit/damage/attack any system that you do not own nor have the explicit permission of the legal owner.

What can you expect from AntiOnline:
    You can expect to be treated in the same way you treat the AO community.

If you understand what AO is and is not, you can expect to be helped and to help others learn the art of computer/network security.

In which part of the above description does your question fall?

If you request information in a way that implies your intent is illegal or immoral you will receive a rapid response from the community that may ban you from continued participation.

Well i try to make my own decrypts tools so i can test on my hardware.Sorry i thought i was make it clear.

Actually, you never used the words my or mine except in reference to "My exploits"...

So are you tryingto do some kind of penetration testing? Or are you trying to create your own exploits (that you test on your own hardware) to use against others?

Just one final question if you don't mind ... where did you get the idea you could learn how to do exploits here? Just curious...

Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

I know what your think that i a cracker and that not true.I am here to learn.

Originally posted here by InvisibleGhost
    I know what your think that i a cracker and that not true.I am here to learn.
    I didn't think that you were.
    If you have access to the config... then I'd hope that you are an admin.

In order to get access to the config... you must have the enable password anyway.

So, this tool will kind of defeat the purpose... as, you will already have the password.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

excuse me phish. sorry to but in here. but aren't cisco devices usually managed by telnet...which is sent out in plain text. it might encrypt in after it arrives but getting there its pretty visable isn't it? i know, use ssh, but people use telnet or hyperterminal
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Yes the one i know use telnet.Sometime i think the user name is login in all the time but not the password.

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    excuse me phish. sorry to but in here. but aren't cisco devices usually managed by telnet...which is sent out in plain text. it might encrypt in after it arrives but getting there its pretty visable isn't it? i know, use ssh, but people use telnet or hyperterminal
    Very true. Hopefully they're using ssh.
    Thats one of the first things that I do/did when configuring mine...