View Poll Results: Should the NSR be seperated into pages like a thread?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the NS room needs pages.

4 57.14%
  • No, the NSR is fine the way it is.

1 14.29%
  • Doesn't affect me but sounds good.

1 14.29%
  • N/A but sounds stupid.

1 14.29%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here Comes The Claw!!!!!! :)

Smile Here Comes The Claw!!!!!! :)

This is from the Lowell Sun - I need to plan a trip to Mass.

Lovers of live lobsters -- as opposed to boiled ones -- in Massachusetts are angry about a barroom arcade game in which patrons win a live lobster because it demeans the crustacean in question, reports the Lowell Sun.

The game in question, dubbed the Lobster Zone, features a 50-gallon tank with flashy lighting and sound effects. For $2, customers get a shot at plucking one of the critters out of the tank with a metal claw.

Rose McGarry, who one of the machines at J.J. Boomers, called the game cruel. "The things go crazy when they hear the music," she said. "They're realizing they are going to meet their doom."
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

Common guys they are big bugs wit hno brains (litteraly they have a nevous system but no brain.) sounds like a fun game to me.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Another great flash animation on the net.

Lobster Magnet

(Lobster related)
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Allright CXGJarrod how could you like frozen lobster? it loses all of the falvor..in my book nothing beats a fresh lobstertail...even better off of the east seafood seems to taste better to me fresh from the ocean.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Regal Making Handler
    I'm not some raving animal rights freak but f**8k does one have to torment the food befor you eat it.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

CGX - The flash link was great.

jinxy - The lobsters are going to be eaten anyways. Why not have some fun selecting them?
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

Originally posted here by bballad
    Allright CXGJarrod how could you like frozen lobster? it loses all of the falvor..in my book nothing beats a fresh lobstertail...even better off of the east seafood seems to taste better to me fresh from the ocean.
    Because I dont think that I have ever had fresh lobster. I am sure that I would like live lobster better though...

Glad that you liked the link.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

I'm not an animal freak but I'm a sea-food freak. I love shrimp, crabs, lobster, etc all with some tartar sauce
    Space For Rent.. =]

Originally posted here by Spyder32
    I love shrimp, crabs, lobster, etc all with some tartar sauce
    <homer simpson> mmmmmmmmmmmm.... tarter sause.... </homer simpson>

All this talk about Lobster has made me hungry.
    Anyhow who really cares what happens to the Lobster, the people have paid for it so they are entitled to do what ever they wanna do with it.
    If they feel like taking it in a Submarine then that's there problem.
    So i don't really understand what people find disturbing about it.
    If they were so worried about animal cruelty, then there should be a law stopping people from catching Lobsters.

But then again the people that are complaining are the typical know-it-all activist's, who have nothing better to do then collect Welfare checks every fortnight, and kick up a fuss about something they don't like..

Well here's my opinion agree or disagree that is your choice.

.:front2back:.