Hi there ppl!

I must say this before, im no expert once so ever on C++, and i just wanna "play" a little, nothing serious has that is not and it wont be my area of intervention ever

But has this for hobbie, dont blame newbies for trying to imitate Pro´s :P, i have this problem when trying to compile the Genesis emulator Gens:

Heres the errors:

Genesis Project\Gens\G_ddraw.cpp(19) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'lpDD'
Genesis Project\Gens\G_ddraw.cpp(19) : error C2501: 'LPDIRECTDRAW4' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
Genesis Project\Gens\G_ddraw.cpp(19) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found
Error executing cl.exe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is the code...if i need to be more specific, please, let me know!

LPDIRECTDRAW4 lpDD;
LPDIRECTDRAW lpDD_Init;
LPDIRECTDRAWSURFACE4 lpDDS_Primary;
LPDIRECTDRAWSURFACE4 lpDDS_Flip;
LPDIRECTDRAWSURFACE4 lpDDS_Back;
LPDIRECTDRAWSURFACE4 lpDDS_Blit;
LPDIRECTDRAWCLIPPER lpDDC_Clipper;

If you need the hole code i can make a Print Screen or you guys can find it at http://www.zophar.net/genesis.html

Im sorry if this is lost time for you guys, but, i really whanted this to work! ( i know i always have the emu ), but this is like...totaly diferent

Thanx!