Thread: Problems in YOU after Mid April Updates - SuSE 9.0

Problems in YOU after Mid April Updates - SuSE 9.0

Hey Hey,

I'm hoping gore might stop by and see this one. I'm running SuSE 9.0 Pro on my laptop and after my last update using YaST Online Update (YOU) around Mid-April, my ability to use YOU has died. I can't query the server list (although I can load it up on my own) and I can't add a server myself because it'll error. Unfortunately I'm not on my box right now, so I don't have the error message, however I've searched around google and it seems about 30-40% of people that updated have had this problem... there just doesn't seem to be a fix for it. Anyone seen or heard anything about this?

Peace,
    HT

Problems in YOU after Mid April Updates - SuSE 9.0

Hey Hey,

I'm hoping gore might stop by and see this one. I'm running SuSE 9.0 Pro on my laptop and after my last update using YaST Online Update (YOU) around Mid-April, my ability to use YOU has died. I can't query the server list (although I can load it up on my own) and I can't add a server myself because it'll error. Unfortunately I'm not on my box right now, so I don't have the error message, however I've searched around google and it seems about 30-40% of people that updated have had this problem... there just doesn't seem to be a fix for it. Anyone seen or heard anything about this?

Peace,
    HT