Thread: MacAfee Security Center

MacAfee Security Center

Recently I have install a version of MacAfee Securtiy Center and it has been hell for the company i have installed it for because it is constantly downloading newer versions of itself at the wrong time and it must install the other sections of the program that slow down the proccess of securing the computer. is there anyway of knowing how good a security program is before i buy it or does anyone know of a good security program now that may also provide antivirus porgrams? any help will be greatly appreciated as i am honestly not the best person for this job.
    JP

MacAfee Security Center

Recently I have install a version of MacAfee Securtiy Center and it has been hell for the company i have installed it for because it is constantly downloading newer versions of itself at the wrong time and it must install the other sections of the program that slow down the proccess of securing the computer. is there anyway of knowing how good a security program is before i buy it or does anyone know of a good security program now that may also provide antivirus porgrams? any help will be greatly appreciated as i am honestly not the best person for this job.
    JP

I use norton internet security Works great for me.

I have used Mcaffe, but the update is longer than norton.
    Norton is easy to update, just hit live update, next, next then finish. downloads installs then you done.
    =

I use norton internet security Works great for me.

I have used Mcaffe, but the update is longer than norton.
    Norton is easy to update, just hit live update, next, next then finish. downloads installs then you done.
    =

Did you ask tech support at McAfee. Sounds like an isolated problem.
    Could be a bad install or misconfig of the the Auto Update. It may be a good idea
    to schedule Auto Update to a time in the wee hours of the morning, when there is less traffic
    (I assume).

Did you ask tech support at McAfee. Sounds like an isolated problem.
    Could be a bad install or misconfig of the the Auto Update. It may be a good idea
    to schedule Auto Update to a time in the wee hours of the morning, when there is less traffic
    (I assume).