Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: belgiandip or no-beba-el-agua?

belgiandip or no-beba-el-agua?

recently, Belgiandip n no-beba-el-agua (web site)
    mostly will pop up when i open a new internet explorer or when i close the internet explorer..
    i try using spybot but it cant detect the adware .

can anyone tell me which removal can solve this prob?

belgiandip or no-beba-el-agua?

recently, Belgiandip n no-beba-el-agua (web site)
    mostly will pop up when i open a new internet explorer or when i close the internet explorer..
    i try using spybot but it cant detect the adware .

can anyone tell me which removal can solve this prob?

Turn off Active X, turn off Java script????

Under Tools, Internet options, then Security tab, make sure your security settings are at least set to medium. If they are already set to medium, try setting to high. Apply the changes and see if you still get the same popup.... it should eliminate some possibilities.. usually when you pick up things like this it is because you have Active X enabled, or something else you don't really need.

Read through the spyware/adware forum.... pretty much each post has the same tools listed, so I'm not going to list them again. I wasn't able to find any malware that fit the title you gave.

Turn off Active X, turn off Java script????

Under Tools, Internet options, then Security tab, make sure your security settings are at least set to medium. If they are already set to medium, try setting to high. Apply the changes and see if you still get the same popup.... it should eliminate some possibilities.. usually when you pick up things like this it is because you have Active X enabled, or something else you don't really need.

Read through the spyware/adware forum.... pretty much each post has the same tools listed, so I'm not going to list them again. I wasn't able to find any malware that fit the title you gave.

i haf tried using ur method but the pop up is still there...

i haf tried using ur method but the pop up is still there...

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

den?? wat shld i do?

den?? wat shld i do?