Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I dont want to be deleted

I think he was refering to how you're getting APs for asking not to be banned. You were negged because of:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...534#post742534
    hey propaganda, goodluck finding what u need sorry i cant help you. but why do u want to be anon?? :-)
    Which added nothing to the thread, and then you were negged over here:

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...297#post736297

If you do not want to get banned from AO, and actually deserve AntiPoints, Make sure you read the FAQ, and write something productive. Also, make sure you read the little message that comes with negs, it might have useful information.

The Irony stands at the fact that we used to neg the **** out of people who asked not to get negged anymore...and here we are doing the complete opposite.

I think he was refering to how you're getting APs for asking not to be banned. You were negged because of:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...534#post742534
    hey propaganda, goodluck finding what u need sorry i cant help you. but why do u want to be anon?? :-)
    Which added nothing to the thread, and then you were negged over here:

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...297#post736297

If you do not want to get banned from AO, and actually deserve AntiPoints, Make sure you read the FAQ, and write something productive. Also, make sure you read the little message that comes with negs, it might have useful information.

The Irony stands at the fact that we used to neg the **** out of people who asked not to get negged anymore...and here we are doing the complete opposite.

come on Cybr1d, a post like that hardly calls for banning someone, i'd be wondering WTF, if it were me. i don't even think it deserved any neg points. maybe if he phrased it in a more flowery way it would be more acceptable:

i do appologies for this intrusion and i pray to god you find your answer. i do really wish i had one to give you and im so sorry that i dont but if i may be so bold just why is it you wish to be anonymous?...nah! then i'd neg'em.

besides he's a good texan and the UN said so....
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

come on Cybr1d, a post like that hardly calls for banning someone, i'd be wondering WTF, if it were me. i don't even think it deserved any neg points. maybe if he phrased it in a more flowery way it would be more acceptable:

i do appologies for this intrusion and i pray to god you find your answer. i do really wish i had one to give you and im so sorry that i dont but if i may be so bold just why is it you wish to be anonymous?...nah! then i'd neg'em.

besides he's a good texan and the UN said so....
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I need to spread some points around before I can neg him again. This like every other thread he/she has posted is worthless, self-indulgent, boring tripe.

peace
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I need to spread some points around before I can neg him again. This like every other thread he/she has posted is worthless, self-indulgent, boring tripe.

peace
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

LOL....and the saga continues.....what a site. *rollseyes*

LOL....and the saga continues.....what a site. *rollseyes*

Banned
    Every thread someody complains about being banned, he gets extremely positive AP's. Dude, two words, NEW ACCOUNT !

Banned
    Every thread someody complains about being banned, he gets extremely positive AP's. Dude, two words, NEW ACCOUNT !