Thread: Mcsa

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar

Mcsa

Im going to get my MCSA soon, i have taken some MS server,xp and some active directory what else do i need to take?? thanx bye.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Mcsa

Im going to get my MCSA soon, i have taken some MS server,xp and some active directory what else do i need to take?? thanx bye.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Texan,

You mean you are going to take your 3 core exams and also one elective exam? (If my memory serves me right)

"An MCSA candidate should have 12 months of experience working with a desktop operating system, a network operating system, and an existing network infrastructure."
    Straight from MS themselves. You might want to check out:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...quirements.asp and then see for yourself. Based on your statement:

I think you might want to www.google.com for MCSA example tests etc. Just a thought before you fork out $125 per exam. ($600.00)

cheers

Texan,

You mean you are going to take your 3 core exams and also one elective exam? (If my memory serves me right)

"An MCSA candidate should have 12 months of experience working with a desktop operating system, a network operating system, and an existing network infrastructure."
    Straight from MS themselves. You might want to check out:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...quirements.asp and then see for yourself. Based on your statement:

I think you might want to www.google.com for MCSA example tests etc. Just a thought before you fork out $125 per exam. ($600.00)

cheers

ya im goin to take my 3 core MCSA exams soon...
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted