Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Total Information Technology "TIT"

Total Information Technology "TIT"

The dollar should be redesigned. Instead of "In God We Trust"..."In Gates We Trust".

Sounds good to me, though the interview with Gates on that one would be rather interesting.
    Senator: "So, Mr. Gates, when did you realize that you've created a Monopoly, and owned the dollar?"

Gates: "Monopoly is just a game Senator, I'm trying to control the ****ing world. Don't you see, Windows 'ME'...millenium...me, it's all about me! It's all leading to Information Technology, but soon it'll be Total Information Technology...'TIT'. And when you're sucking on the tit, I've got you by the motherboard. (*pause*) Please..don't be afraid.
    Geek isn't just a four-letter word; it's a six-figure income.

Total Information Technology "TIT"

The dollar should be redesigned. Instead of "In God We Trust"..."In Gates We Trust".

Sounds good to me, though the interview with Gates on that one would be rather interesting.
    Senator: "So, Mr. Gates, when did you realize that you've created a Monopoly, and owned the dollar?"

Gates: "Monopoly is just a game Senator, I'm trying to control the ****ing world. Don't you see, Windows 'ME'...millenium...me, it's all about me! It's all leading to Information Technology, but soon it'll be Total Information Technology...'TIT'. And when you're sucking on the tit, I've got you by the motherboard. (*pause*) Please..don't be afraid.

Please..don't be afraid.
    I dont think I can avoid being afraid.......

I don't know whether its said where your from but ummm dont give up your day job mate!

i2c

Please..don't be afraid.
    I dont think I can avoid being afraid.......

I don't know whether its said where your from but ummm dont give up your day job mate!

i2c

I'll give yah 5 out of 10 potatoes for that effort Axess, only because i like jokes that pay out Billy Gates.

I'll give yah 5 out of 10 potatoes for that effort Axess, only because i like jokes that pay out Billy Gates.

I see someone likes Robin Williams... (Live on Broadway, if I'm not mistaken...)
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

I see someone likes Robin Williams... (Live on Broadway, if I'm not mistaken...)
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

correct you are. it is close to his dialog, but a bit altered. i found it amusing, though its much better when said, than it is when read.

[edit]
    as an added tid bit, i never actually heard the dialog, a friend of mine saw the show and recited that portion to me, there was also more about the "under God" in the pledge, or some such crap.
    [/edit]

correct you are. it is close to his dialog, but a bit altered. i found it amusing, though its much better when said, than it is when read.

[edit]
    as an added tid bit, i never actually heard the dialog, a friend of mine saw the show and recited that portion to me, there was also more about the "under God" in the pledge, or some such crap.
    [/edit]